5 Beiträge
Lisa Deil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shutter color suggestions - I was hoping to get suggestions for what color to choose for the shutters... thank you
    4 Kommentare
Lisa Deil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me... - I am looking for suggestion of what color I should change the siding to... thank you very much!
    6 Kommentare
Lisa Deil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with color of siding - I am changing the siding and need opinions on color for the siding. Thank you for your help!
    3 Kommentare
Lisa Deil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Updated picture.... please help! - I am hoping I can get suggestions of what color vinyl siding to replace the warped and rotting cedar siding....
    1 Kommentar
Lisa Deil hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for exterior color - I am having the siding replaced with vinyl and I am completely baffled with what color would be best. I am all over the board with possibil... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare