8 Beiträge
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oslo Oregon walnut dining table - I have just received the table. It is not at all the color as quoted "red espresso walnut". It is a gray color which is at odds with my othe... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
See question below - I do love this armoire but curbside delivery would be impossible. Too heavy. How much would it cost to put it in the downstairs living room.... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
See my question below - There are 2 different shipping dates mentioned, Jan. 31 - , and Feb.16 - the later date is too late. I would like to cancel this order, plea... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How many times must I change my credit card no.???
    Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to order the oslo oregon walnut dining table and thought that I - I want to order the oslo oregon walnut table. Please answer!! I thought that I HAD ordered it when I checked "add to cart!!"
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I order the oslo oregon walnut table??? I thought that I had bough - I checked "add to cart" but now you tell me it's not for sale?? Patricia Smith
    Kommentar
Patricia Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I thought that I purchased this table and now I'm told that it is NOT - I checked the box to buy this table and am now told that it is NOT available :-(
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar