12 Beiträge
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are people still using semigloss paint in kitchens? - I don't like the shineyness of semigloss paint and wonder if it is really the only choice for kitchen paint. Are there any other choices th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen lighting - Hi, I have to choose a ceiling light for my kitchen. It will be the ONLY light in kitchen. The room is 10X10 and has one window. What kin... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mini bath remodel - Here's a photo of my "wall hung china closet" (toilet) that must be replaced with a new toilet. It's bolted to the wall so when it... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thin porcelain floor tile - I do not have a subfloor in my kitchen - just 5" Douglas fir. I want to put a new floor over it and was thinking that the new, thin po... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing paint color - Hi All - I painted my living room BM's Bronzed Beige. I like the color but feel it was a mistake because that paint color has some black in... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on kitchen flooring - My kitchen is small - 10X10 - with not a lot of floor space because of the cabinets. I wonder if I should go light or dark on the flooring.... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tricks with paint - Hi - I have an old house with pine trim that was painted long ago. Through the years the edges of the trim are no longer sharp - that is, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of light bulb? - Hi, I want to cool down the colors in my living room in the evening. A "soft white" light bulb provides a warm light. Can I accomplish thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color sofa? - Hi - I am going to order a new sofa and I am picking a sofa fabric color. Here is a photo of the rug with two fabric swatches if you can se... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    55 Kommentare
grazius hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing paint color - Hi All, I bought the comforter shown in the photo and am having a hard time choosing a paint color. The comforter is a yellowy ivory with b... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...