275 Beiträge
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pachira Update - Squills from Al Tapla - Hello, everyone! A long overdue greeting! As always, my Pachira is back in the greenhouse for the Summer, and I've pruned it several times... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Strange seedpod(?), 6 flanges, green - A friend sent me these pics. I didn't think it was real at first. Anyone recognize this plant?
    11 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ted Green, grandpa Ted, has passed on - Well, the time finally came for my grandfather to continue his journey, and I thought this would be an appropriate place to let you know. T... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
First Ghost of the Season :-) - Always a delight when the first Ghost pods begin to set. The coolish Spring reduced the overall plant development, as far as size, but the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rainy Day Jades in June - Enjoying a rare rain in June...
2 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maruba Jade in a new pot! - My brother in law gifted me this sturdy bonsai pot, and I decided to use it for my Maruba. 2019: three years ago, I moved the Maruba into t... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two Green perennial plants (pics) - Greetings! Are these plants familiar to anyone? Trying to find an ID for my girflriend. Both are growing outdoors in northern California, zo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ghost Pepper Mutation! A Great Surprise..! - This season, one of the plants that I sprouted from seed collected last year has begun producing yellow peppers! I'm thrilled with the brig... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Greenman's peppers 2021 - Real small grow this season, just two Ghost peppers, two Thai chiles, and an overwintered Chiltepin (which I'll prune down a bit). My extra... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garlic Thai chile hot sauce (2021) - This sauce was so popular that I recreated it exactly. Thai chiles, garlic, onion, and fermented for precisely 41 days. I doubled the batch ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...