27 Beiträge
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: White flowering Crown of Thorns - Hello, I would love to have a cutting or two of white Crown of Thorns. I have red and yellow flowering plants, so if you would like a cuttin... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: White Crown of Thorns - Hello, Does anyone have cuttings of a white flowering Crown of Thorns you would like to exchange or send me for postage? I have red flowerin... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
thistle, can it be stopped? - Hello, Is it at all possible to totally eliminate thistle from garden beds? We have tried pulling, digging, cutting below soil level, sprayi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Annual Dahlia seeds - Wanted: Annual Dahlia seeds. Annual Dahlia seeds are my favorite seeds to harvest, and I had a HUGE stash of seeds. I did not plant them for... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Magnolia tree seeds - Hi, I just found seed pods on my Magnolia tree! First time I've ever seen them, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever grown Magnolia trees fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HAVE: Callisia Fragrans (Basket Plant) - Hello from chilly New York! I'm finally getting my houseplants back inside, and I have WAY too many Callisia Fragrans (Basket Plant) babies-... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have Callisia Fragrans (Basket Plant) - Hello from chilly New York! I'm getting my houseplants back inside (finally) and I have WAY too many Callisia Fragrans (Basket Plant) babies... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cutting Back Mountain Pink - Hi, Is now the right time to cut back Mountain Pink? I want it to get fuller and more bushy, and it is all finished flowering. Should I just... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lavender--cut back in the fall? - Hi, Hope I'm in the correct forum . . . my other choice was perennials but I decided to try here first. I finally have 4 beautiful young lav... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
greenthumbs10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Calibrachoa overwintering - Hi, I have some calibrachoa that are still flowering, and since we haven't had a hard frost yet here, I am wondering if anyone has had succe... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...