23 Beiträge
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathtub info please - Make and model of tub
    2 Kommentare
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
why does one drawer not have a knob? - In looking at the photo I noticed that one drawer doesn’t have a knob. Is this intentional?
    1 Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is the bathtub from? - Cute tub. Where can I find one?
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can we see more of this bathroom? - This bathroom is my favorite of all the small footprint bathrooms I’ve seen. Can you share more photos please?
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
does anyone else see it? - Look closely at the door above the refrigerator, it looks to me like there are a couple faces peering back. Not sure if it’s an old man or ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is that a Glenwood cookstove? - I was wondering if that is a Glenwood wood burning cookstove?
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is that a marble remnant in front of the mirror? - I have a couple marble remnant pieces from an old dresser top. I am trying to figure out what to do with them.
    Kommentar
Caroline hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where did you get the tub? - I am looking for a smaller scale tub. Being 5 ft tall I have a tendency to drown in normal size tubs and am looking for a reasonably priced ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...