8 Beiträge
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The fabulous vase! - The vase on the coffee table is stunning! Any possibility it's still available? I would LOVE to have one. Thanks so much!
    2 Kommentare
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this table! - Can you pleas provide the dimensions? Thank you
    2 Kommentare
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The tray is perfect....is available through your studio? - Can you please tell me the size, color & material of the tray? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The porcelain tile - Good evening....I would love to work with you on our master bathroom remodel, but we are in Oklahoma in the US! I love this bathroom & c... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the source for the table beside the chair? - What is the source for the table beside the chair? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
great looking trays on ottmans...are they available? thank you! - great looking trays...are they available? thank you
    1 Kommentar
greg6615 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar