24 Beiträge
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GOOD JOB ? Final product after re-doing bath my bathrooms and kitchen - Thanks to everyone who gave me advice etc !! I am a guy living alone and i really needed help so much appreciated . So here is the final pr... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    23 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GOOD JOB ? Final product after re-doing bath my bathrooms and kitchen - Hi All Thanks for all the input i got on this site regarding different things etc. I am a guy living on his own so needed the help !! Here a... Lesen Sie mehr
6 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE help single guy with design !! - Hi All So i am having my other two bathrooms re-done at the moment and the top one is nearly finished. I have designed myself and think i ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help single guy with design !! - Hi All So i am having my other two bathrooms re-done at the moment and the top one is nearly finished. I have designed myself and think i h... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE HELP !! Single guy with no idea lol ! - Hi Please help me with some thoughts as i live alone and need some other opionions. I am currently redoing my kitchen ( current kitchen is i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    142 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PLEASE HELP !! Single guy with no idea :) - Hi Please help me with some thoughts as i live alone and need some other opionions. I am currently redoing my kitchen ( current kitchen is i... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please Help me :) POLISHED black Chrome v BRUSHED black Chrome ? - Hi there Please could i get some thoughts , i am having both my bathrooms re-done and have decided to use hi-end AXOR HANSGROE taps and show... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me :) Polished v Brushed Black Chrome ? - Hi there Please could i get some thoughts , i am having both my bathrooms re-done and have decided to use hi-end AXOR HANSGROE taps and sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help a guy out with a design problem - Thanks - Hi there Could really do with some help her please . I am replacing my leather sofa set in my lounge with a new one and just wondered what c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
greg crammond hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP a guy out thanks ! - Hi there Could really do with some help her please . I am replacing my leather sofa set in my lounge with a new one and just wondered what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...