16 Beiträge
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soapstone imperfection - My newly installed soapstone countertop has a "flaw" right at the primary seating spot. It's a small "scab" that you ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bed stands - Can you tell me where you found the bed stands?
    Kommentar
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for tiny living room invited. - (Trying this for the umpteenth time. I'm nothing if not persistent.) I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. On... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
griffsma hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for tiny living room? - I have a small (1100 sq ft) house with three bedrooms and one bath. One small bedroom off of this living area is used as my office. I work... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...