41 Beiträge
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with backsplash please - Hi. I am having to rebuild the interior of our home after being flooded from hurricane Ian. Our kitchen is a complete redo - except for the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash tile - Hi. Could you please tell me where you got the backsplash tile and name? Thank you.
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom vanity - Is that granite? What is the name please.
    Kommentar
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint? - Hello. I have a very small guest bathroom. It is dated with beige tile, toilet and tub. Right now a complete renovation it out of the questi... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the wall color? - I love this blue. Could you please share the brand and color? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall is the wall color? - I love this blue - it is so soothing and peaceful. Could you please share the brand and color? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What kind of island for my kitchen? - Hi. We have just bought a new house and I want to make some changes to my kitchen. We can’t afford an all new kitchen right now, so we have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is your favorite living room color scheme? - I want to do my open living room/dining room in Blue, beige and white. But not sure whether to do walls Blue? Or beige? And what color shoul... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Ilovecolors hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is wall color? - Do you know the paint used on the walls? Thanks.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...