5 Beiträge
Penny Holley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
repair or renew? - I love the old weathered tiles on the roof of my house and the faded oak/western red cedar balconies but the time has come to downsize and s... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Penny Holley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
windows that open inwards - I have a lovely room with a high barn style ceiling and floor to ceiling windows, that are about 8'6" high and 3' wide. The top half is fixe... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Penny Holley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red Aga has to stay but floor and cupboards can change - Any suggestions? I was thinking of an oak/laminate floor and grey cupboards - but I don't like the splashback tiles either! oh dear!
    9 Kommentare
Penny Holley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
internal windows - We are making this indoor pool into a bedroom and bathroom, adjoining this sitting room. What shall we do with the brick and windows? We do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Penny Holley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with these internal windows - I want to get rid of the internal brick arches and windows which currently let light between these two rooms and make them solid and more li... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar