13 Beiträge
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BlueStar grill flame too high - I have a 48" BS with a grill. I bought it in 2008. Since it was new, the flame on the grill right where the igniter lights the burner... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any experience with Evo Affinity cooktop? - I would like to put the Evo Affinity cooktop in my outdoor kitchen. Wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Also wondering what ty... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Received BlueStar replacement door, but can't install - I was having minor trouble with my old oven door getting a little difficult to open. I contacted BlueStar, they sent me a new door. Great! I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stair railings outdated? - I have a 1980's in ground pool with stair railings at both deep and shallow ends. I notice that the pools built today do not have railings a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long to leave Royal Palm fronds tied? - About 3 weeks ago I had 2 Royal Palms planted at my house by my landscaping service. The palms were delivered and planted with the fronds ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished kitchen pics - I am a long time lurker and my kitchen has been finished for about 6 months. I wasn't going to post my pics, but I remember how much I loved... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Bluestar 22K burner adjustment - I have noticed that one of my 22k burners is much hotter and more powerful than the other 22k burner. The weaker flame has a lot of orange a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BlueStar low flame adjustment - I'm having trouble adjusting the flame level on one of my burners. The flame is set too low on one of my burners so when you turn the knob a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bluestar ignitor question - My 48" Bluestar was installed recently but I don't have propane in my tank so no gas flowing yet. However, when I turned the knobs to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
gw_monkeyjac hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking advice on the Pool Cleaner - I'm new to the pool forum. I spend a lot of time on the kitchen forum, but this topic came up today and I thought I'd post over here to see ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...