32 Beiträge
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remodeling - Kitchen + Living Room + Dining Room
2 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before and after bathrooms - Before and after bathrooms on a budget
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Chandeliers - Please ignore the mess... Are the 2 chandeliers are too much?... Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
English garden in the desert - Any tips? I Live on Arizona and love the English landscape look.. Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deleting disscusions - Is there a way to do that?... Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help me with my living room - Hey! I would really appreciate your opinions on what should I do with the space around the TV, where and how to put the cable box, etc.. I l... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entertainment system placement - Hey! We have this big wall and I'm not sure where and how to place the cable box, entertainment system, etc. I like the industrial look... I... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entertainment system placement - Hey! We have this big wall and I'm not sure where and how to place the cable box, entertainment system, etc. I like the industrial look... I... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
hadarazon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not sure I like this blue.... - I was very inspired by one of the houses I saw here on Houzz (here is a link https://www.houzz.com/magazine/my-houzz-devotion-shows-in-a-19t... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...