19 Beiträge
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What materials should I use for a modern look if I take off the siding - I want a modern look and I got great advice before when I asked how to with least amount spent. If I can come up with the resource to change... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stairs! - What are the stairs made of?
    1 Kommentar
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Siding! - What kind of siding was used on this beautiful house?
    2 Kommentare
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cable railing - Did the cable railing come as a kit or did you make it yourself? If wanted to use that railing , what info would I need to find it to purcha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the fence made out of? - What materials where used?
    Kommentar
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
hammers25 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I want to make my own door that looks like this. Does anyone have suggestions on how I should go about making this? I have kinda idea how I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...