17 Beiträge
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tween room - metal chair rail - material? - I am giving DS's room a little makeover. This idea from BHG really intrigues me: "An inexpensive chair rail made from 4-foot metal str... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pink and red bedding - It's time to redo our DD's room. She has requested pink and red bedding. I've been searching with no real success. The best I've come up wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Out with the recliner - In with the ??? Help! - Currently, recliner and couch match. I want to switch the recliner to a loveseat and am struggling to figure out what to go with. Light, dar... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
CL chairs worth checking out or no? - Time in the evenings these days is limited. These chairs would be 35-40min one way to check out. I am thinking they appear too minty and not... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Durable table top finish - Thought I'd check here before posting in Woodworking (I'm a rookie and intimidated.) We have a duncan phyfe style walnut table. The finish i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mirrored closet doors - I am thinking mirrored closet doors (prefer bifold over sliding) would make our tiny bedroom seem larger. Anyone have pics of this working ... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If this was your lamp... - If you had this lamp (and you loved it of course!) And were decorating your bedroom with the lamp being the main color 'inspiration' item, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gray walls with oak trim? Can it work? - Our bedroom is finally going to get an overhaul. It's been very neglected. Of course, my son's room has been painted... twice! Go figure. An... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New CL Dining set Finally! Would you paint? - After 9months of searching, we've finally purchased a new dining set from CL! The chairs will be recovered. Original plan was to 'fix' the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
hamsundm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rookie recovering dining chairs -- Should this be easy?! - I'm in the process of recoving my new (CL) dining chairs. Owners had cats (DS is allergic) and I think someone that owned these smoked as w... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...