69 Beiträge
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small Blue Agave :) - Growing about 7-8" tall and up to about 10" across, this plant multiplies to make a nice mound over time. Does well in part shade.... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Oleander Sprout Completely White - Today, I noticed this sprout at the base of an old oleander that is completely white! I looked up info about different kinds of chlorosis, a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is Infesting This Opuntia? - This large cactus is mostly healthy as you can see in the top photo, but some parts have evidence of some kind of pest. The worst of it is s... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Feral Peach Faced Lovebirds - I've lived here since 1998, and just recently have observed a flock of these pretty little parrots taking up residence in our neighborhood. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fungus Gnats in Outdoor Potted Kumquat - Hi AZ Gardeners, long time no see! Hi Mary McP :) We recently repotted our little Meiwa kumquat, and I have noticed the last few days that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacement for Downed Palo Verde - We had a storm last night that took the crown off of our 16 year old Palo Verde. It wasn't ideal for the situation anyway because the tree... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Secret Recipe File - Will you please share your laundry recipes? Pretty please with sugar on top? Thank you!!
    3 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's Your Dryer, What's Your Dream Dryer? :) - What do you have? What do you like (and/or don't like) about it? If you could have your dream dryer, what would it be and why? I'm enjoying ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planning to Replace Tile Countertops - Thumbs down to tile!! I am looking forward to something nice and smooth, easy to clean and maintain, and retains its beauty. I'm thinking gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Haname hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What's Your Washer, What's Your Wish Washer? :) - What do you have? What do you like (and/or don't like) about it? If you could have your dream washer, what would it be and why? Have: Kenmor... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...