7 Beiträge
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where did you get the bedspread? - Where did you get the bedspread?
    1 Kommentar
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Low/No VOC hardwood floor adhesive - I'm looking for a non-toxic adhesive for engineered hardwood floors on both slab and plywood. Sika 21 has been recommended as an adhesive bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range hood vent through kids bedroom - We're having trouble figuring out how to get our range hood vent out of our house. The easiest way seems to be to go straight up stairs int... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower in CA - I'm trying to find a Kohler shower to use in CA. I want it to be simple - a shower head and a control valve. I haven't been able to find a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Prof range?? - We're going to remodel our kitchen and we're trying to decide whether or not to get a professional range plus a wall oven or just a cook top... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heat pump for attic? - We're getting 2 new HVAC systems in our house. One furnace (or heat pump) needs to go in the attic and one in the garage. The HVAC guy str... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Mansfeld hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drywall Cleaning - We're going to be having drywall work done and I know it will leave dust for ages. Any recommendations on what to make sure the contractor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare