61 Beiträge
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with dining furniture - Hi all, This is our kitchen and nook area. We are planning to update the dining set and was wondering what would go well here with all the d... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with furniture selection. - Hi all, This is our kitchen with sort of dark wood cabinets and to the left is our nook area. What kind of dining table would go with this c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment dilemma - Here is a photo of our nook area. We have had some kind of window treatments here, either as valance or curtains for the longest time. I too... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Update dining room without changing it all. - Hello all, Here is our current dining room. I would like to update it a bit but not changing everything entirely. I want to get rid of the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    66 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with office room - Hello all, I would like to get new Furniture for this room but my husband doesn’t want to change anything.. lol. How can I make the room A l... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need a recliner chair - Hello all, I am looking to get a recliner to replace the current gray one we have. I am not sure what color I should get. I am thinking of a... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table- yes or no - I can’t decide if should keep this table or not. Does it go well with other pieces? Please help.. Thanks in advance
    22 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas to display family photos - I am taking all these down and want to hang family photos in a better way. I am getting rid of the words art. It’s a large wall and currentl... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Furniture arrangement - Hello all, We recently had our old furniture moved out of our living room and is about to give it a fresh start. We have always had a 3 seat... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
happyde10 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room make over- need help - Hello all, we have started shopping around for couches and chairs to fit our living room space and I came across these pieces. Do you think ... Lesen Sie mehr
    117 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...