4 Beiträge
hardimcwilliams hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window curtains/treatment? - Would really appreciate any help with what type of window curtains/treatment would look good in our newly refurbished sitting room. The room... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
hardimcwilliams hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with patio and garden design please - We live in an attached Victorian house. Our main garden is in front of the house which has a newly added garden room. We need help with desi... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
hardimcwilliams hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which floor? - I need help with choosing what floor would go in a garden room which comes off the kitchen. The kitchen has wooden floor. Its a Victorian ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
hardimcwilliams hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What floor should I use to match for existing kitchen floor for an extension - I live in England, UK and live in a Victorian House. I've just extended the kitchen to have a garden room. Unfortunately, the kitchen has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar