7 Beiträge
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identify this tree please. - I need some help identifying this tree.
    12 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Id this plant please - Could someone please help me identify this plant. It started growing by itself in one of our cactus pots. I am not sure whether it is a frui... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small white flower that is 3 fingers wide - Can someone help me identify this one for me. The flower is beautiful but does not seem to have much of a fragrance. I found this plant abou... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unknown tree with tiny grape like fruits - i have a tree in our backyard which grew out of a seed brought in by some birds. When it started growing i left it not know what that plant ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is this plant with white flowers? - Can someone identify this plant for me please. It grows in the shade under some trees.
    6 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this begonia? - I found this plant under some trees in the shade and brought a small plantlet home. It does not like direct sun, in fact even a little bit o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hari900 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identify a garden plant from Davis, CA - I saw the following plant in a garden in Davis, CA. I grabbed a few seed pods from that plant. But I have no clue what the plant is. Would l... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare