20 Beiträge
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the packing for this product? - Does the package say that it is "Good garden grooming". Also inside the cardboard package do the snips come in a small plastic pouch? Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size - What are the dimensions of this modloft thompson nightstand? Do you have a darker color?
    Kommentar
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
room for folding, ironing, and other work - My laundry room is not functional; it is large enough but workspace is limited.
    1 Kommentar
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the type floor tile please? - Please tell us the type of floor... thank you.
    3 Kommentare
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love my new white marble counter tops in the kitchen EXCEPT for the installation. The fabricators insist that splinters and gouges along... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love concrete floors. Two months ago I ripped out the wood floors so I could have concrete floors...I now have concrete floors on my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
harmonee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can i purchase the sofa? thank you.
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...