8 Beiträge
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
curtain rod placement - I was wondering if it is okay to extend a curtain rod over a 10 ft glass patio door by 14 inches on one side and 16 inches on the other or i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
drape length for this room - I am going to curtain these windows and doors and wanted to get recommendations as to whether I should go with a 96 inch drapes or 102 inch ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for recommendations on carpeting and curtains - I am looking for recommendations for a rug and curtains for a new master bedroom addition. I’d like a 8x10 rug that goes under our queen be... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
window treatment ideas - Just added a new master bedroom with bathroom, dressing area and walk in closet. The room gets lots of sun in morning. I am looking for wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower design ideas - I have a 4 x 4 shower. I am thinking of doing a Ponywall between shower and toilet for privacy. The shower is curbless. My question is the... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
outdoor barbecue on covered patio - We are putting in an outdoor barbecue with hood on our patio. We are looking for feedback on the built in barbecue design, whether to do an ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could you tell me about the side table to the dining room set? - I have a similar dining table and chairs and would like a table like a side serving table.
    Kommentar
harmonthouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to redesign and refunish this space - I have an oddly shaped room that is the television viewing room in our house adjacent to the kitchen and dining nook (open floor plan). I r... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare