16 Beiträge
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color couch? - I’m in the market for a new couch. I’m being told by friends that camel/brown is “out” and I should be focusing on gray or blue couches. Is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dark, large entryway - Hi - we are moving into this beautiful Victorian (Queen Anne I believe) and we love the original trim and style of the house. That being sai... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Repainting outdoor furniture - Would you paint these outdoor benches a different color or just refurbish and repaint? I happen to love the bold red against the house but w... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Old gloomy basement ideas? - Hi - we are moving into a house with a finished, good size, but no frills basement from the mid 1960's. Linoleum tile (no asbestos), light p... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ideas for random, very shallow closet? - Hi - we have a closet that's at the end of our foyer; not the front closet. We have absolutely no idea what to do with it. It's too shallo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best paint colors for dark wood trim, Victorian? - What is your favorite color to use with dark wood trim? My contractor mostly has Pratt and lambert colors and feeling overwhelmed by my opti... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for 60's kitchen? - What paint color would you suggest for this kitchen to make it more tolerable? We were told that stripping and painting the cabinets would e... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Awful linoleum in beautiful foyer - We are in a very (very.) tight budget and moving into a new rental. It's is over 100 years old, with gorgeous wooden banisters and trim, Tif... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our living room + entrance - We've lived here for a while and I am still stumped with how to make the most of the space in this room. I would love for the entrance to b... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
havihoo hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ugly impractical entry - help! - Hi - we inherited this side table before we moved to this house. I kept it even though we didn't have a place for it because I figured I wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...