20 Beiträge
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jack and Jill with Shared Shower Space…any ideas? - Hi! We’re renovating 2 current bathrooms. Everything is gutted down to the perimeter walls. Plumbing and electrical all gone, so all ideas a... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a floorplan! - We’re in the middle of a reno where we are reworking the floorplans of 2 adjacent bathrooms. We’re down to the permiter studs only and I’ve ... Jetzt abstimmen
    28 Kommentare    5 Stimmen
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hall & En-suite Bathroom Floor Plans - Blank Slate - Any floor plan gurus wanna throw some ideas out on how to configure 2 bathrooms in this space? We’ve gutted an en-suite, hall closet, linen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shower dimensions - I’d love to know the shower dimensions here! Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Trim Advice for Window Bumpout - Hello!! I am at the point of my addition for siding and trim outside. I have a window bump out that I want trimmed in something other than l... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mud Room Tile Source - Can you direct me to the source of the tile used here? It’s exactly what I’m looking for for my renovation. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee Table Source - Could you direct me to the source of the coffee table please? Lovely work!
    2 Kommentare
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sizing of Chandelier and Fans for Porch - We are nearing the completion of our open table patio. The area measures 17x25.5 with a cathedral ceiling in the middle measuring 15’. I am ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling Fan Selection for Large Covered Porch - We are in the process of completing a large open gable patio for our home. The porch measures 17x26 and is has 2 main living areas, one for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Haley hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finished Edge of Granite Where it Meets the Wall - Hello all! Just asking out of curiosity as i noticed a large gap where my granite countertop meets the wall on the sides, not the back. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...