7 Beiträge
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Siding - Is the siding Hardie? If so, can you please tell me the color of it? Trim too?
    Kommentar
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Arch / Room Size - I love the entry to this house and have a set up very similar to this in a house I'm currently building. I'd like to know the dimensions of... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door Specs - Can someone let me know the profile specs of this door (sticking and panel options)? Many thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ROOM SIZE - Can you let me know the dimensions of the arches (width of each arch / are they all the same) leading into the living room? I have a very s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
contact information - I tried to reach you by email, but the contact "form" on your website would not go through. Can you send me an email address to which I can... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Were the newels custom? If not, where did you get them?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
hbmac69 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi. What are the countertops made of? They look great.
    1 Kommentar