8 Beiträge
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a built in piece? - Can you please share the dimensions and the materials used. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hcrazy - Beautiful door. Can you please share information on the concealed hardware. thanks!
    1 Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me the depth of the pantry shelves. Thanks! - I have an open bookcase that I would like to convert into this kind of pantry. Just need to figure out the dimensions. Appreciate the help.
    Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the espresso station. Please provide dimensions of the space. Thx - I would like to convert a built in cabinet space to this kind of a station. if you can provide dimensions of the space that will be great. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hcrazy - Beautiful foyer. Can you give me some information on the rug. Thanks.
    Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hcrazy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar