7 Beiträge
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window - Can you tell me about the window? Size, manufacturers?? Thanks!!
    Kommentar
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island - How large is this island??
    1 Kommentar
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me the dimensions of this kitchen? and window? - I'm really interested in the size of the back wall and the size of the window? Also, where the window came from if you have that information... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
other photos - Does anyone have any idea where I might find more photos of this room?? I love it!!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size - What are the dimensions of this kitchen?
    Kommentar
hdunham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen size - What are the dimensions of this kitchen? And, what size is the island? Thanks!!
    4 Kommentare