61 Beiträge
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sun in conservatory - Hi Guys - looking to move a sofa into a conservatory but worried about fading. Not going to get conservatory blinds because at some point in... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree for garden ideas.. - Hi All - got a medium sized cherry tree in the garden but it has to come down as it has a disease which can't be treated. Any planting ideas... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floating Shelves - Hi - anybody got any ideas on where to get shelves like this from please. Looked at usual suspects Wayfair, Etsy, Ebay etc. Thank you.
    4 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden - Hi everybody - does anybody know is there a gardening version of Houzz ? Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tree help - Hi - I have a crab apple tree in the garden (house purchased two years ago) which I think has apple scab .... some leaves mottled with brown... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dresser - Hi - I had a vintage dresser professionally painted & have now decided it is too small for my requirements. I have tried to sell it on e... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet help - Hi Guys - looking for a large cabinet to house china. Something like this but with glass doors. Any ideas ? Grey or white. Thank you. http:/... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for Kitchen - Hi - just in process of a new kitchen. The ceiling curves over so height is an issue. Cabinets in. The extractor has ducting which runs acro... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    19 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table hunt... - Hi there - looking for a table like this. I like this one but I think not having the legs in the middle i.e. the table comes over on one sid... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
headers13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Made Table - Hi guys I bought this table but it is too big for the space. I am selling it on E-Bay for 450 bought for 599. Never been used or assembled. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...