6 Beiträge
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The dimensions don't appear to be correct - Please explain dimensions provided in more detail
    2 Kommentare
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
You have contradicted yourselves - Your description says 54 inches wide for a full. Later on, you say 81' wide for both sofa and bed positions. Which is it? This is frustr... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Define 'full size' - I feel the sizes on these products are poorly described. Did you know a typical full size bed is 54 x 74 inches. This means it has about ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heat tolerance of species lily Henryi - I planted species lily Henryi in a raised bed in my driveway, where it gets blocky, patchy sun/shade. Some of the lilies get more sun than t... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Heather Buck hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where has all my 'full sun' gone....? - So, I planted what I thought would be good plants for my area, in the hot desert of Utah. I planted Russian Sage, Mexican Sage, Penstemons, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare