6 Beiträge
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor to seat height? - What is the height from floor to seat? Could this work as a counter stool?
    Kommentar
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor to seat height? - What is the floor to seat height? Could this work as a counter stool?
    1 Kommentar
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spray setting? - Does this faucet have a button or something to switch water flow from stream to spray? Or is it just 1 water flow?
    2 Kommentare
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much do I need for 30sf? - How much tile would I need for 30 sq ft of backsplash? Also, can I have a sample sent to St Petersburg, FL? Zip: 33703
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need measurement for backsplash - How much would I need for 30 sq ft? Also, can I get a sample sent to me in St Petersburg, FL? Zip: 33703
    Kommentar
Heather Lambie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar