12 Beiträge
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant or weed? ID please - Can anyone identify this? Is it a plant or weed? Thanks.
    5 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tranquillity & Lichfield Angel - So bought these two as an impulse buy. We all know how that happens! Anyways, now I'm curious how they grow. So all photos & comments we... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Charlotte's growth habits - I planted Charlotte last year in a spot with lot's of room to see what she can do here. However, we are now doing a rather big backyard proj... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OT - over wintering potted plants, spring is here, now what? - So this is a bit on topic & a bit off topic. I had planted a "Bushel & Berry": Pink Icing Blueberry bush in a pot last summer. It di... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Column Type Tree Suggestions - hardy to zone 4 minimum - Looking for some suggestions for columnar type trees to create privacy above an 8 foot fence line. Smaller yard, so no room for overly wide ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Christopher Marlowe - Anyone grow this Austin? I always really like this one when I'm online browsing. I think it's a bit different, but I never hear about it on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Creative ways to hide/incorporate eyesores in the yard. - Long title, but could not think of a creative way to say it. So I'm curious as to how some of you have problem solved hiding an eyesore in t... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
European Hornbeam Issue - I have 5 of these planted in a long fence line garden. In between each one is a limelight hydrangea. In the same bed I have some small roses... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pat Austin Size? - I have 2 of these. Planted last year. Love the colour & blooms, etc. Just curious if any one else grows them in zone 5 or 6? Wondering o... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
HalloBlondie (zone5a) Ontario, Canada hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Removing suckering rootstock? - Just curious about this and looking for opinions. I purchased and planted a 2 gallon Charles Austin last year. It grew well and had some blo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...