10 Beiträge
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Club room decor - I have found the tiles! TileBar has them for a decent price. My question is: what color/kind of grout did you use? Thx
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom house, finally - I love the chandelier! Please tell me the info on it. Thx
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house - Can you tell me the stain on the beams, please? Thx!
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house - What are the tiles in the herringbone pattern? They look great!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house - I love the patio flooring! Can you tell me what it is? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New custom home - Is that the air register in the middle section of the bench? How did you do that?
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling!! - The ceiling is great! Can you tell me the wall height to the "tray" and the height of the ceiling? Thanks.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New build home - I love the stair railing system! The color and design are perfect. Where did it come from? Thanks!
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our new pool. - What are the pool dimensions?
    Kommentar
heatherchouse hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much did the doors cost? - I checked both websites given from a previous question but could not find a price. They are perfect! Thanks.
    Kommentar