13 Beiträge
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help identifying Tillandsias - Good evening, I would really appreciate your help in identifying two Tillandsias. I have attached photos. Thank you Julie
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tillandsia identification - Hello everyone, Would someone please name the species of these two Tillandsias for me. Thank you! Julie
    5 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Agave problem - Hi everyone, Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong with this agave? It is in Al Tapla's 1:1:1 and I water it once a week. There i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identification - Can someone please ID this plant, I think it is a Haworthia, but would like more specifics. Thank you, Julie
    4 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Identification - Hi everyone, Can someone please ID this plant, I think it is a Haworthia, but would like more specifics. Thank you, Julie
    2 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jade question - What is the best soil and pot size for jade plants. I have heard they prefer to have 'tight' roots, is this true?
    6 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about pot size - Hello everyone, I recently acquired a ming aralia Polyscias fruticosa. The salesperson told be to keep it in its small pot, as it likes to h... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help with hamamelis - Hello, I would like some advice on my hamamelis mollis boskoop. I planted it in a container in fall 2014. I am in canadian zone 5, but zone ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Russian olive tree in container - Has anyone got expérience growing a russian olive in a container? I would like to plant one in a 2'x2'x2' container and am worried it might ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Julie (Montreal, Qc Canadian Zone 3-5a) Hébert hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Russian olive tree in container - Has anyone got expérience growing a russian olive in a container? I would like to plant one in a 2'x2'x2' container and am worried it might ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...