36 Beiträge
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sunny spot where nothing—not even weeds—grows - I have a large sunny spot in my backyard where I have never been able to keep anything alive. There is a huge pine that overhangs the area, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sun Damaged Leaves - I have clivia growing in a large pot on my porch--it's been there for probably 10 years and has always done well. Last year we removed a tre... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not-too-aggressive vine for shade - Anyone have a suggestion for a vine that likes the shade, flowers loved but not a requirement? I bought a trellis to camouflage an ugly down... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Not-too-big vine for mostly shade - I live in Contra Costa County, California--hot and dry in the summer, occasional frost in the winter. I'm looking for a vine for an area tha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deep yellow day lily - Can anyone recommend a deep yellow---almost orange --daylily? I live in Walnut Creek, CA, where we have hot dry summers and clay soil. I hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Too early to transplant/move?? - I have a few plants that I'd like to move and I'm wondering if it's too early. Some are in the ground and some are in containers outside. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replacing an Arbor With Roses Already in Place - I have altissimo roses growing up the posts of an arbor--the roses are about 8 or 9 years old. The arbor has to be replaced and I'm nervous ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disease or Pest on Sisyrinchium? Need ID - Anyone know what this white stuff is on my sisyrinchium? It looks like large grains of salt to me. It hasn't affected any of my other plants... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Abutilon Moonchimes - Anyone know where I can find it--either plants or seeds? I hear that it's a good shade plant for my climate, but I can't find it in local (r... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Debbie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small tree for close-in view - My ranch house in in a modified U shape with a small planting area (5' x 5' approx) in the crotch of the U. The house is stucco and the plan... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...