4 Beiträge
hecker71 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Paint Help - I need help updating the exterior of my 16 year old home. It is red brick, with colored mortar, and stucco accents. I just want to freshen ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
hecker71 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quartz Countertops - Has anyone seen a quartz countertop that looks good with the Farrow and Ball's Old White cabinets? I've attached a picture of Old White. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
hecker71 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marble Countertop color? - Can anyone recommend a marble that might go well with painted kitchen cabinets in Farrow and Ball Old White (pictured left) and walls that a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hecker71 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Subway Tile color? - I'm having my kitchen cabinets painted Old White by Farrow and Ball. I'd like a simple, creamy subway tile backsplash underneath them. Any r... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare