4 Beiträge
Heidi Lofton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I need help finding this counter stool! - I am helping a friend select furnishings for her open living room/kitchen. We want this counter-height stool in a matte black finish but ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Heidi Lofton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Concrete Floors - I am helping my dad brainstorm ideas for his basement. They want an inexpensive option for finishing their concrete floors that will be eas... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Heidi Lofton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need to decide on rug size - My husband and I are moving into a new teeny tiny rental. We have the Tillary Modular Sofa from West Elm (picture included) which is defini... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Heidi Lofton hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mixing Modern & Traditional - My husband and I just put an offer on our first house. We're trying to buy it because it's a great deal in an up-and-coming neighborhood an... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare