769 Beiträge
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I go about staking an already large tree - I have a larix kaempferi grown from seed that is over 20 feet tall. With all the rain and wind we’ve been getting the whole tree started to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    14 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can citrus grow indoors all year round? - The two citrus I have are yuzu and mandarin. If they are in front of a west or south facing window with grow lights and a humidifier, will t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perennial ID please - What are these?
    5 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Digging around a Japanese maple.. what are the chances it will get VW? - I had to dig out a non thriving small hosta around my Osakazuki Japanese maple, about 4-5 ft away from the trunk. The tree was planted in 20... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you deal with the grief of abandoning your garden when you move - So it turns out we may end up moving within the next couple years. But the thought of abandoning all my plants, about half self-propagated, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there anything wrong with this cactus? - Asking for a friend. She claims the color has gotten more paler when it was greener before. It’s by a south facing window but doesnt get muc... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How doomed is my Japanese maple - Strong winds caused large silver maple branch to fall onto my Japanese maple(Osakazuki) and it split one of the main trunks. The wound is ex... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Disease ID guesses on my callicarpa - This is the same wilting disease thats been plaguing my garden for a couple years but I think I have more evidence to show. 2 years ago I to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Heruga (7a NJ) hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you eat a cucumber right next to the leaves eaten by groundhog? - A groundhog found a home in my enclosed yard and has been eating my cucumber plants and the fruits off it. However there were still some cuc... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...