18 Beiträge
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have: Free Seeds - I have several partial packages of seeds that I'm willing to send to the first person who wants them. seeds range from hot peppers, winter s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mimidale - Good emailing. Bean seeds arrived very quickly. would trade with again. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wanted: Bean Seeds - It's been raining non stop here in KY and being waterlogged has killed all ten rows of beans I planted. The HORROR!!! Beans are my favorite ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Have: Variety of Herbs, Veggies, etc Want: Herbs, Double Clematis - HAVE: C - Bought from Commercial Company T - Got from Trade with another member Bean - Green - Experimental Variety (Bush) - (C) 1oz Bean... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Franks Red Hot Type Sauce? - I have an abundance of cayenne pepper (and really every other kind too) and I'd love to make a hot sauce like the Frank's Red Hot sauce you ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Linda Lou's Apple Pie Jam - Pectin Question - when the recipe says 1 box, am I'm supposed to use both of the 3 oz packages that come in a box? Is that correct? I don't want to put too mu... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the best Fertilizer for Okra? - I'm so confused on what fertilizer to put on my okra. It's not growing big at all (it's very short, though it has formed one good sized pod)... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just created a trade list - take a look - Hi. I'm new to the forum and to seed trading, but I have some seeds to trade or give through an sase. Take a look here: http://www.gardenweb... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NOT a sweet Grapefruit - I grew up in Florida with a grandfather who would bring us fresh citrus all the time from his grove. I would really really love to find a pl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hettar7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Preserving/Canning Recipies Catalog? - In browsing this forum with my canning/preserving questions I see people mentioning how they have so many canning recipes from other forum m... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...