7 Beiträge
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio bench - Hi, where can I find this curved bench? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This is a beautiful composition. Can you identify the plants & trees? - And also if these would be hardy to zone 5? thanks so much!
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you tell me the names of these beautiful plants? - I love the way the ground cover plant spreads over the ground/gravel, with that touch of red. What is that called? And the large scale plant... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refacing fireplace with Bluestone - I have a fireplace with brick from floor to ceiling. Is it possible to reface it with bluestone? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
hevus hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who did the painting? - I'd love to know the source. Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar