9 Beiträge
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixture - Where can I find the light fixture over the dining table?
    Kommentar
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you please tell me the paint color on the walls and ceiling? Thank - I am looking for a nice neutral color to go with the beams in our rustic home. Can you share the color you used on your ceiling and walls?
    2 Kommentare
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stool - Any chance you know where that stool beside the tub was purchased? Love it!
    3 Kommentare
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need living room help! - We are building right now and I am trying to decide how to arrange a living room without a fireplace. This is usually the centerpiece, but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hgage hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help picking a pool design - Looking to design a pool with clean lines and attractive deck. I would like a saltwater pool, but have heard that this will significantly l... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare