21 Beiträge
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Specific retro kitchen design detail - Hello again fellow Houzzers... We are putting the final details on our 'subtle' retro kitchen design. There is a long panel (about 30"x 8") ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bad staircase design...please help! - We are not around to monitor our new build, and ended up with a horrible design that has the pickets in the stairway dying into the ceiling.... Lesen Sie mehr
    60 Kommentare
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grooved Countertop - I love how the drainboard type grooves look on the counters next to the sink. I'm considering doing this. Do they actually work? Please, wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
4" granite backsplash or all tiles? - I need some help...My designer wants to use a 4" granite backsplash on the counter with tiles extending up to the bottom of the cabinets. It... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tongue & groove size - What a cute kitchen with such original ideas! Using the tongue & groove instead if tile is so original! Bravo! I'm totally stealing that... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hi13 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...