7 Beiträge
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your work - Where is the dinning brought from?
    2 Kommentare
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the design - What is the exterior made from and is it be subtle for warm climates?
    Kommentar
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the design - What is the exterior made from and is it be subtle for warm climates?
    Kommentar
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I keep on coming back to this design? - Im thinking of applying some of the ideas on my garden, but I'm concerned about the space? mine is 194 m2, do you think it could still be po... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your design, what is the exterior material you used? - Your work is amazing, I'm working on renovating my house exterior. I live in Sudan a very warm African county. Would this exterior work? Im ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your design, what is the exterior material you used? - Your work is amazing, I'm working on renovating my house exterior. I live in Sudan a very warm African county. Would this exterior work? Im ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Hiba Elrayah hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much would a project like this cost? Do you operate abroad? - My Partner has a very nice pent house that he worked hard on.(yet it needs a lot or Pro work). This project is basically what I had on mind.
    3 Kommentare