112 Beiträge
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Capsule wardrobe for a retired man? - My husband agrees he has too many clothes. I think we got rid of fifty percent last year. He is retired and he mostly is at home or at the m... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do you ask for a raise - In an industry where it is kind of set. i learned that aCoworker who is temporary and on a different rung will basically make what i do if ... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is smart casual? - I work in an industry that is very traditionial business attire. I stretch it a bit by adding color where i think is appropriate, but a lot ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How often do replace your bras? - I need to and of course both (Warners) styles I have been wearing are discontinued. I have never done the bra fitring at a higher end place ... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If someone misspells your name - Do you correct them? i have a family member ( among others) who do and it bugs me because i am named after someone. i also know it isnt inte... Lesen Sie mehr
    61 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appetizer help…… - No meat board, no cheese, artichokes or olives…..what can i do?
    8 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A holiday gift when you don’t know the persons religion.. - In the tiny village i live in there is one small store. The owner is of Indian descent, raised in America. I know he is not Sikh but not his... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for a sausage/ cheese gift - Between 50-75 dollars, quality meat… any suggestions….
    3 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gift for a family .. - A 10 to 15 dollar gift, all over the country. We usually dont do gifts but havent been able to see each other….kitchen towel with a great sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Anne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gifts for a lot of kids - When you have so many relatives…gifts what can you send the kids that isnt over 25-30? I M not cheap but I have 30 kids I adore !
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...