11 Beiträge
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful place - What color are the walls? Thank you
    Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful place - What color are the walls? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful place - What color are the walls? Thank you
    1 Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful place - What color are the walls?
    Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile wall is beautiful - How can I achieve this tiled look? What type of tiles do I need to find? Where is this tile available? Thank you
    Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what built in microwave will match this range and hood? - I love this range and hood but I am not sure what brand of built in microwave will match these appliances. I don't like the drawer microwave... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushion - Does the seat and back have cushion? Is it a hard surface or is there a cushion?
    1 Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand/model is the cabinet hardware? - What brand/model is the cabinet hardware? Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
hikeup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What brand/model is the cabinet hardware? - What brand/model is the cabinet hardware? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...