54 Beiträge
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this wallpaper! - Anyone know where it's from? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love the standing lamp! - Could you please tell me where it's from? Thanks! Hilary Igleheart
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this bluestone or slate? - We will need our front porch done too
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like this look a lot too - We could have this look by the house and steps down outside back slider and then again to pool area, then just leave the plain brick coping ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
exposed aggregate - looks beautiful with your natural stone - Hi, I know this is an old post but thought it was worth a shot. How would this type of surface compare price-wise to the more common bluest... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Hilary I hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful patio! - Could you please tell me what the paver material is? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...