5 Beiträge
La Follia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Canopy dimensions please? - Love this daybed. Does the canopy cover the front and sides or is it just decorative? I have a patio set between some trees but it gets a l... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
La Follia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help anticipating paint color shift with new windows, - I'm picking paint colors for a whole house renovation. The colors I chose before the new windows were installed look completely in the light... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
La Follia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the floor. - I'm looking for a medium dark grey floor to go with white cabinets and Super White slab that will also be used as backsplash. The slab is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
La Follia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
La Follia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the yellow used here? - I'm remodeling 3 baths and kitchen from the walls out in our new home. Although I've lived happily with 1/2 saturation of Kelley Moore's ol... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar