13 Beiträge
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile Name and Style - This is beautiful. Can you tell me the name and style of this tile?
    Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Balcony Details - Is the balcony made of glass or plexi? Are the side panels wood or vinyl. We are located in Newport Beach and are looking to replace our b... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Complimentary Inserts and Appliances - Do you sell the accompanying liner and blower for this hood? It would be great to get the whole set that works together. I don't see any i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this style come in a smaller size? - I am looking for cup pulls that come in two different sizes depending on the size of the drawers. I have purchase these and like them, but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Size - I am considering this light for a 55" single vanity. I'm concerned this light is too small. What is the length of the overall light?
    Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant Light - Could you please tell me where this light is from?
    Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Designer- Floors - Who is the designer on this project? Would love to get information on the floors.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Standing Seam Color - What is the color of the standing seam roof?
    2 Kommentare
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Outdoor Siding - What material is the siding? Do you use Hardie Board? Is it Artisan thickness or the thinner version?
    Kommentar
hjones hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Who is the manufacturer of the floor and what color are they?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...