7 Beiträge
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how big is the space? - Wow! I really like it. I'm also thinking to do extention. How wide is this space? from the wall(back of dining table) to the kitchen (until ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
size of the kitchen - Hi! I really like this kitchen dining area. What's the width of the window?
    Kommentar
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen - Where is this kitchen from?
    Kommentar
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How big is this area - Hi, I'm about to create a very similar space but I'm concerned the area I have isn't big enough to pull off the 'open plan' look I want. Wi... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
hk30 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How big is this area - Hi, I'm about to create a very similar space but I'm concerned the area I have isn't big enough to pull off the 'open plan' look I want. Wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar