183 Beiträge
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite - Perfect what color/name plse?..thanks
    1 Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen - First -love your home and its glorious yet restrained use of color (perfect) and sophistication! What type of granite and backsplash used in... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork - Horse artwork in dining room is gorgeous, where is it from? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I integrated stairlights - Help! I need to know what type of lights are on the stairs? I'm searching for round. Thanks!
    Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chandelier - Very rustic elegant - what are the materials, who manufactures - and where can I purchase this item please and thanks! Great space!!
    Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Hi I know this is 3 years late, but I love the backsplash what is it please? I'm thinking of pairing it with Seafoam granite (which is prett... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porcelain sink - Do u ship to Canada
    Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Insert - Feather, down or poly stuffed?
    Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood coffee table - Beautiful, where did you buy it?
    1 Kommentar
hmarney hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entryway sconce - It's really nice and just what I'm looking for what is the brand and where did u buy it? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...