63 Beiträge
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weather Appraoching Winter 2011 - I thought I would comment on our very warm and wet lead up to winter this year. We have had very little cooling and much more rain than usua... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
December Surprise - I was wandering the yard, thinking I did a complete yard survey yesterday when I noticed something on my Mai 1 seedling jakfruit. The tree l... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yard Update 12/10/11 - Seemed a good day to do a yard update....since I haven't done one since July.....man time flies when you are having fun and goes even faster... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ground Cover - I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas for a ground cover that meets the following specifications: 1. It can grow without much sun, un... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Misinformation/Incorrectly displayed photos - I received my e-mail newsletter today from a certain Florida nursery that begins with top. I always am drawn to their list of mango cultivar... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Zill's experimental mangoes - I was fortunate to receive some of Zill's latest mango experiments. Here are the results of the tasting. From August 11, 2011 The J-26, the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Illama 'Genova Red' (anonna diversifolia) - The first of the season Illamas began their ripening by one cracking open and falling to the ground. The flesh was particularly good tasting... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
San Felipe Mango - I thought I had purchased the San Felipe mango at the Fairchild Mango Festival in 2010. However, I now think I actually got it at PIN during... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Abiu Tasted - Well, after many years of waiting, I finally got to try one of my seedling Abiu fruits. They are a little bigger than a tennis ball and appe... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
hmhausman hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Madame Blanc/Manga Blanca - Finally got to try the two Madame Blanc/Manga Blanca fruits. The fruit was disappointing in regards to its texture. It had abundant fiber (t... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...